Saturday, June 29, 2013

The People Have Spoken: Winner's From Challenge #2

Hello everyone.  First I must apologize for it taking so long to get this post out.  As some of you may have read from a recent post, my computer ended up in corruptionville which means continued work to rebuild things to the way I had them before.  At least the computer hard drive has been scrubbed and the operating system and some programs reinstalled.  Now it is just a matter of time to re-install all my programs about 3000 fonts or so and reorganize and restructure my hard drives.  It will take some time but I'll stay STRONG and get there.  In the larger scheme of things, it was merely an inconvenience.  A rather large inconvenience, but simply that, all the same.

So, now that that is out of the way, let us move on shall we?

Okay, I've FINALLY finished creating the badges so first up the winners from Challenge #1:


will now all get nifty, personalized winner's badges for their blogs.
Please click HERE to send us an email with the subject, "BADGE REQUEST PoP Challenge #1" and we'll take care of sending you your badge as soon as possible.

 Now, without further ado, let's get on with the announcement of the winners from challenge #2.

Drum roll, please....BBBbbbrrrrrrrrr pish

The people have spoken and their choice for challenge #2 is once again.....


with this inspirational entry on the idea that life is a long race, not a sprint, and it is important to be comfortable within your own skin during the journey...

 Now I can easily say that I understand this sentiment completely because I created it.  Good thing it was the people who voted or some would say I rigged it for Desire to win.

Desire, once again you have won your choice of 10 images from Creative Bug Designs.


Desire, you will also be getting another cool and awe inspiring personalized badge for your blog as the Voter's Choice for Challenge #2.


 With some input from a couple of the team members coming on board very soon, I have chosen the entry that I deem the most inspirational of the bunch.

So, in the category of Most Inspiring, our winner is...


 With this great inspiring piece...

As one of my colleagues on the DT put it, just the idea that Julie created this card for the sister of a lady that she met in a group simply to send some comfort is a wonderful reflection of positivity!


Julie you have won your choice of 3 images from Ike's Art.


Julie, you will also be getting a lovely, one of a kind personalized badge for your blog as the Most Inspiring choice for Challenge #2.

  The random winner for this challenge, based on all participants is:




Susan you have won a Digital Designer Paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.


Susan, you will also be getting a neat and unique personalized badge for your blog as the Random Winner for Challenge #2.
 Big Congrats to...

  Desire, Julie, & Susan

Please click HERE to send us an email with the subject, "WINNER PoP Challenge #2" to make arrangements to receive your prize and badges.

All entrant's in Challenge #2 are entitled to a special quote based on the theme for the upcoming challenge.  I was actually surprised that only one person requested it last time.  We'll see how it goes this time around.  So, if you were one of the 28 people who entered Challenge #2 and would like to receive a free sentiment based on the theme for Challenge #4, please click HERE to send us an email with the subject line, "PoP Challenge #2 Entrant Quote".

I think that is it for now.  Thank you all for your patience and continued support of this new unique challenge blog.  Our newest challenge will be out on Monday, and I hope that you will consider continuing to play with us.  We'd love you to join our Path!

May all your days continue to overflow with positivity!


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

I am totally honoured and indebted to all my lovely Followers and Facebook friends who took the time to vote for me. Thank you so much Lisa, I cant believe that it was a double wammy for me this time, being a winner and a voters choice. You know I love your sentiments and badges and will be emailing you in this regard. My beautiful framed card (thank for this attention to detail, which makes one feel very special), is already displayed with pride in my blog's sidebar. Huge congrats to my fellow inspirational winners. You all deserve the recognition.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna Ellis said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations to the winners - it must have been very difficult to choose because they were all inspiring entries. hugs, de